Old
06-22-2011, 01:10 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
where? the ECHL? lol
what? try when. like in 4-5 years - when judging these drafts would make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
It's been 1 year since last year's draft, at least one season. It's been 2 seasons since the one I posted
I can count. My point is that it's far too early to tell with these players. Zdeno Chara played his first NHL season at the age of 20. He bounced up and down from the farm so he didn't play his first full NHL season until he was at the age of 23. He was good by then but it wasn't until the age of 24 when he got traded to the Sens (lol Yashin) did he have his first SOLID season. Sauer is looking great despite starting at the age of 23. Bieksa's first full season was at 25. Orpik at 23. Hamhuis at 22. Marc Staal didn't even start until he was 21. Meanwhile, McIlrath JUST turned 19. He's got at least 2 more seasons to go IMO. If he takes more, I'm fine with that as well. He's going to be one of those players who we'll have to wait and see the results on; all this to my original point - it's way too early to be doing such a exercise. pre-draft journalistic masturbation if I am permitted to be so colorful about it. Because he was a #10 pick, some people think he has to cash out for the organization last season.

Last edited by n8: 06-22-2011 at 01:57 AM.
n8 is offline   Reply With Quote