View Single Post
Old
06-22-2011, 08:29 AM
cws
...in the drink

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds9 View Post
I think I speak for everyone when I say we are more than happy to have you. I would get into some sort of sappy and cliché statement about how terrible I feel about it (and I do), but something tells me you've had enough of those and just want to move on.

Continuing the whole homeless reference, I look at Prednation as an apartment complex with about 14324521 empty rooms until you guys showed up. Plenty of room in this building. It's like a frat with less alcohol and less preppy clothes. ummm...never mind about the alcohol part. But you get the point.
Very true about the sappy part. It was nice to see all the support at first, but after a while it just became "the thing to say" and got annoying.
Definitely time to move on.

And Rhodes is spot-on, a lot of those 'Peg fans that took over the boards a couple weeks ago were clueless from the start and still are. Excitement can't excuse their ridiculous assessments, and there are a lot of them.
Let them show their absurdity and fend for themselves. My team was Atlanta, and is not Winnipeg.

Next order of business is waiting for the schedule and seeing when is the best time for us to road trip to NashVegas en masse one weekend.