View Single Post
Old
06-22-2011, 10:55 AM
The Big Giant Head

vCash: 50
True Story...had great seats in the lower bowl at a Kings game. Craig Johnson (who played for them at the time) sat down next to me. I recognized him and very non-schalont asked if he was in fact Craig Johnson and he replied yes. I didn't get stupid and talked about how great i thought he was or how big of a fan i was (mainly becasue he wasnt that great and i wasnt that big of a fan) but i simply asked why he was out (he was out with an injury at the time) and he replied that it was an eye injury and i just said oh ok...i talked to him like i would have any other person. At the end of our convo i simply asked if he could sign me and my friends ticket stub before he left and he replied with yes he would. As the period began to wind down i pulled my ticke stub out and got my friends and had them in my hand out in plain sight, just to be ready. Now him and i were shoulder to shoulder so it was blatantly obvious i was holding my tickets...

THE SON OF A ***** GOT UP AND LEFT AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AND WALKED AWAY, DIDNT SAY A WORD TO ME OR ANYTHING JUST GOT UP AND LEFT. Kinda of an *******....

so yes, i asked for the signature of a player that was kind of an enforcer.

The Big Giant Head is offline   Reply With Quote