View Single Post
Old
10-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Blindside9711

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Blindside9711
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB3939
I'd love to throw Pittsburgh's name into the Gagne sweepstakes, but we have nothing of value we would be willing to trade that would attract any interest from the Flyers.
And there's no way Clarkie trades a guy who could be a 30-70 man to a division rival... no matter how crappy they are.
I think we're overvaluing Gags right now with these trade ideas. He's coming off an injury-riddled, 9 goal debacle last season. In my opinion, a line shake-up would be the best thing right now. I don't understand why he got moved up to the first line when the Gags-Zeus-Willie line was producing so well in the pre-season. Move some other joker up to play on the top line. You don't mess with chemistry and I would assume that Hitchcock would know this, but it looks like he needs a reminder. I mean, in the time he saw last season, Chouinard played real well alongside JR and I think he can be at least a 20 goal guy. It's at least worth a shot, no? We gave up a 2nd rounder for this guy... what was the point if he never plays?