Thread: Confirmed with Link: Cal O'Reilly re-signed
View Single Post
Old
06-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

vCash: 500
I wonder what the contract looks like for Cal. Him re-signing was pretty much a given. Also wonder how he'll do without Sullivan... They seemed to have a lot of chemistry.

Goc will probably test the free market. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go elsewhere to get more ice time or even a better contract.

Lombardi... I remember everyone saying Sullivan was done too Yeah, it doesn't look good for him. But I'm gonna guess he makes a mid-to-late season comeback attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
Ottawa fans say Fisher has ALWAYS played better at wing, but has it in his head that he's a center...so...does Trotz push the issue?

Geoffrion, IMO, should be in Milwaukee working on his offensive game. He's a good energy player at the moment, but if he's ever going to be more than just another 3\4 liner, he needs to work on the skill aspect.
I don't remember Ottawa fans saying this. Much like Legwand, he could fill in on the wing in a pinch, but his skill set is best utilized at center. It's not like I polled a ton of them though.

Regardless, neither ORLY nor Goc are good enough to steal the center position away from Fisher or Legwand IMO. I only move them to wing as a last resort situation. I don't go into the season with that plan unless I have to.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote