Where You Live Now: Calgary, AB
Nationality: Canadian//United Stateian
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Mode of Transportation: F-150
Job: Bartender//Manager//Ph. D Student
What brought you to HF Boards: Friend reccomendation
How you became a hockey fan: Grew up around it all my life
How you became a Canes fan: By random chance I met Sean Burke in 1993. I asked him for his autograph but didn't have anything for him to sign, so he signed his Hartford hat and gave it to me. Been a die hard ever since.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: The Storm Squad
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Gleason, Ruutu, Skinner, Ward, Semin & Dwyer
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Zetterberg, Nick Kronwall, Corey Perry & Anze Kopitar
Other Sports You Like: American Football, Baseball, Tennis and Basketball
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Jacksonville Jaguars, Seattle Mariners and Houston Rockets (I know I'm all over the map, but there're reason behind why I cheer for each one lol)
College Attended/Attending: East Carolina University, University of Alabama, University of Calgary
Video Game Systems Owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega Master System, Atari, PS1, 2 & 3, Xbox & Xbox 360
Favorite Game(s): All the Resident Evil's, all the Silent Hill's, All the Metroids, The Neverwinter Nights Series, Counter-Strike 1.6 and Quake 2
Music You Listen To: Finntroll, Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Rammstein, Dimmu Borgir & Behemoth
Favorite Movie(s): All of George Romero's 'Blank' of the Dead movies, Any B Horror Movie (The campier the better), all the Alien & Predator movies, Demolition Man & the first two Terminators
Favorite Book(s): Everything Forgotten Realms
Favorite Food(s): Sushi, Mexican, BBQ and Swedish Meatballs
Favorite TV Show(s): The Daily Show, House & Man vs. Food
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Sean Burke dark blue Whalers, Ulf Samuelsson green Whalers, Anton Babchuk black Hurricanes, Jussi Jokinen black Hurricanes, Cam Ward black Hurricanes, Tuomo Ruutu white Hurricanes, Keith Primeau white Hurricanes, a red Hurricanes w/ my name and a black Hurricanes I got as a joke w/ a video game character's name on it, Shane Doan burgundy Coyotes, Douglas Murray black Sharks, Niklas Hjalmarsson red Blackhawks, Håkan Loob heritage Flames jersey and finally, a blank 40th Aniversary Canucks jersey I was forced to buy because I lost a bet.
Anything Else: I like pie

Last edited by Carolinas Identity: 12-30-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Carolinas Identity is online now   Reply With Quote