View Single Post
06-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Bernie Parent 1974
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
These are all different products with different values.
according to who ? you ? that is the dumbest thing I've ever read here, Jest. you topped yourself, after having previously claimed that it was not possible to be a Comcast customer and a DirecTV customer at the same time - something proven to be 100% incorrect.

nobody here claimed that each Comcast RSN has 'the same value', not that we'll ever know if that is true or not, but it is indisputable that they are all Comcast Regional Sports Channels, and all appear on Satellite. DTV has already negotiated w/ Comcast on what 'a fair price' is on all of those channels .... there is no reason to suspect that either Comcast will try to charge an outrageously high fee for CSN Philly, or that the FCC will let them get away with it if they try to.

i think that the precedents set with every other Comcast RSN has a lot more to do with the situation than your unproven claim as to the value of any given Comcast RSN. but you are entitled to your beliefs.

there will be no way to tell on what basis the FCC judges 'a fair price' - you can have your theory, and I'll have mine .......

either way, CSN Philly is coming to the Dish .... and finally Flyers fans nationwide will be able to get CSN Philly on the Dish ....... getting their favorite team's home channel on the Dish .. something Sharks fan, Caps fans, Black Hawks fans etc etc have been able to do for years ..... equality -- finally for the Flyers fans !!

Bernie Parent 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote