Thread: Fatigue/Hockey
View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Gooseamania

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
How long ago did you have lyme disease? Any chance the fatigue is a lingering effect of the disease. I had a family member with lyme disease and it took more than a year for them to feel like they had energy. It sounds like you had it awhile ago, but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Maybe your issue is caused by too much strain on your muscles. Four to five games per week plus a job that requires you to stand for most of the day can result in a lot of strain and stress on your legs. Are your shoes worn out? Do you use any type of inserts in your shoes?
I had lyme disease when i was 13 so it was a while ago, I do understand that sooner or later i will most likely feel some effects of the arthritis, but like i said my knees don't bother me. Yes i am on my feet most of the day, however i do take frequent breaks where i am off my feet, i dont wear inserts, and my shoes do have wear but thats from wearing them everyday i'd imagine. one thing i forgot to mention is that i walk on my toes. i obviously dont do this purposely, it's just the way i walk.

Gooseamania is offline   Reply With Quote