View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 12:23 PM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerEsq View Post
I listed the actual drafted players for a reason: so that people could see for themselves who was drafted.

I could have just left a comment like, "you know, statistics show that only 20% of second rounders become long-term NHL regulars" and then moved on.

Obviously my opinion is subjective. I was under the impression that so is yours and everyone else's. Nobody here is God. I reported who the players are. If you have a different opinion, that's fine. That's why I wrote down the names of all people - to make it easy for people to judge for themselves.

Even if my analysis were completely wrong, even if I wrote that Sanguinetti is the next Bobby Orr and Derek Stepan is a goaltender, it doesn't matter because people can see for themselves and make their own judgments.
Yes, all of our opinions are subjective. I'm here telling you that, in my opinion, labeling long term blueline prospects who haven't finished developing yet as busts is wrong. In my opinion, you haven't proved anything here. Sorry, I'm not interested in offering praise for the work you put in here when you haven't done the right work. A real analysis would offer both sides of the story. Did you expect a thread where only positive responses would come?

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote