View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
ponder

vCash: 500
Don't worry, the guy you spoke to is simply wrong, CCM makes two blade/shaft combos. Their standard blade/shaft is the U+ 10, and their tapered blade/shaft is the U+ CS. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I *THINK* the Reebok Datsyuk is a virtual clone, it's a very fun curve, a fairly closed mid curve with a square toe, reasonably little rocker, and a pretty low lie (listed as a lie 6, but it's comparable to a lie 5 Easton/Bauer). Never used the Tavares, but from seeing it in shops it looks either the same or basically the same as the Datsyuk.

The Bauer Kane is a bit different, the curve starts a bit more towards the heel, and the bottom is more rockered. The Easton Iginla is pretty similar to the Datsyuk/Tavares (if they're indeed the same), but the Iginla has a higher lie (not according to the companies, but definitely the case if you compare the blades side by side).

Edit: oops, mbeam posted that as I was typing, but yeah, I've seen them in shops too, CCM definitely makes blade/shaft combos

ponder is offline   Reply With Quote