View Single Post
Old
10-18-2003, 08:48 AM
vandy b's fan

vCash: 500
i was at last nights p-bruin's game did miss teh first 12 mins of the 1st period( damn traffic on I-95)

zinovjev did look good to me last night he skated pretty well and had some good puck handling last night he pretty good game by him i was glad to see it keeps my hopes up for him

i thought carl corrazini did have a good game to not the biggest guy but he gives good effort and plays a smart game gellard looked good

i wish i saw the 2 p bruins goals though

i hate to kinda repeat whats been said but i pretty much saw the same as was reported more or less

p.j stock i thought had a feisty game was pretty physical and really threw some good hits ,

colton orr i admit i thought sucked horribly when i saw him at training camp but in the game last night he looked a bit better he was another that was throwing his body around kinda to a flaw sometimes a few shifts he spent more time worrying about where he could line a guy up instead of trying to keep with the play ,

ivan huml , the 1st period i cant really comment on i didnt really see a lot of it to be honest , the 2nd period he seemed a bit disinterested , i thought he picked up his play in the 3rd , also

the first 2 mins of the ot prov carry the play and i thought they would get lucky and put teh game away , but those next 3 mins were all worcester , thomas had some very nice saves ( wont lie i was hoping to see toivonen in net)

correct me if im wrong i might be too but i think the lines were
lw pat leahy #17- c matt herr #11 - rw darren van oene #23
lw ivan huml #3- c mike gellard #21 - rw sergei zinovjev#10
lw p.j stock#42 -c chris vernarsky #15- rw carl corazzini #14
with colton orr#44 and doug doul #49 also getting shifts here and there
and on defense
kevin dallman#2 - ed campbell#4
shoane morrisonn #22-brian white#6
zdenek kutlak #80-martin wilde#32

in goal tim thomas #37
backed up by hannu toivonen #33

i might be wrong about those match ups but thats how it looked to me for the most part please correct me if i am wrong though i'd appreciate it