View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 05:08 PM
97FlyersKing18

vCash: 500
Peace out guys, I appreciate the great fans on this board and past 10 years of amazing Flyers hockey.

However, as you can tell from both my user name and location, this transition to the Los Angeles Kings will be easier for me. I do not owe the Flyers anything, I have never been to the city and only started to follow them religiously once they acquired my favorite player at the time, Jeremy Roenick in the early 2000s. I stayed with the team during the year that we shall not speak of and have shown my loyalty to the Flyers more times than I can remember, but this is the fork in the road for me. I followed Richards since he was a Ranger and was at the game at the AUD scored a hatty in the OHL playoffs and all the way through his career with the Flyers. Although I have intensely watched more than 75 games per year over the past 5 years, Los Angeles is my city. This is a very sad day for me, but the Flyers will thrive and prosper.

I will fondly remember my days as a Philadelphia Flyers fan, I wish the team and its amazing fans the best of luck into the future.

97FlyersKing18 is offline   Reply With Quote