View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 05:14 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
I PRAY the Rangers package this 15th pick and some high level prospect to get a 1c or VERY GOOD 2c NHL player.

With all the moves Philly made, there MUST be a reason why they created ALL THAT CAP SPACE. They only needed 5.x a year cap space for Bryz'. So I really believe they are going after the "other" richards. And I can see Brad signing in Philly too. Philly is known as a hockey town and meat and potato's type of city which I think Brad is. Same mold.

So, I see us losing out on Brad Richards to one of our arch rivals. Leaving us holding the bag. So we need to be "proactive" and not "reactive" and get ourselves a cheap good to very good center (cheap I mean money wise.. Not how much talent we have to trade).

I am good with Dubinsky/15th overall/thomas for Stastny. I am sure I will be flamed but in this league you need to give to get (although Looking at what philly got for M. Richards.. you may not have to give AS MUCH to get a star player. I mean, Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds? WTF?)

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote