View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 05:22 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
i'd be happier if richards was back in our conference and our 1st line center though... if reports are true kings are trading for statsny leaving them with 3 1st line centers. brown is home grown he's going to stay, stastny will likely mesh better with kopitar than richards. i'd love to trade gaborik for richards straight up... i think richards fits the mold of this team moreso than gabby.
So you are saying the Kings turn richards around and trade him to the rangers for Gaborik

I just dont see it. I mean.. I am IN NO WAY A NHL GM nor do I claim to be as smart as one (in the NHL knowledge area atleast) but you just made your fans VERY VERY happy with a killer all around player at 26 years old signed for a very long time and for a cap friendly hit. Why turn around and trade him for a injury prone player on a down year offensively? Just doesnt make much sense.

Now if you ask ME if I would trade Gaborik for Richards, I would throw in Kreider or our 15th or 15th and thomas. I LOVE Richards I just am nervous about his partying ways allegedly.

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote