View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 05:40 PM
gotmonte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Gaborik, Kreider, 1st for Mike Richards?
Gaborik, Thomas, 1st for Mike Richards?

So you WOULDNT trade for one of the BEST leaders, point getters, best center, young big long contract at a relatively cheaper cap space? That would make ME go OMG.

I love Kreider but he hasnt played a day in the NHL. Most likely will turn out to be a very nice player. NO #1 CENTER IN RICHARDS AT 26 YEARS OF AGE.

I LIKE Gaborik but he IS injury prone. And is shaky. He scored HUGE for s two years ago. But this year went away. And in the playoffs he could NOT step up his game and get any points. That makes me a tad scared. I would not be upset to stick with him, but if I am talking about getting one of the premiere centers in the league at 26 YEARS OF AGE, Gaborik is gonesky and I am flying him to LA myself

the 15th overall?? LOL You serious? This draft is an ABSOLUTE crapshoot and the rangers dont have a key guy they are targeting let alone position they are targeting. The online live chat last night they said if there is a d-man better than the foward, they take the d-man. If the foward is better than the d-man at the 15 spot they take the forward. If there is a GOALIE who is better than the d-man or the foward, they take the GOALIE. So in essence, it is the BPA at this point. SO I have NO problem giving up the 15th overall to get MIKE "FRIKKING" RICHARDS. Who did I forget to tell you is 26 YEARS OLD?!

So sir, I must say. OMG to you being a homer making your players out to be something they are not.

gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote