View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 05:45 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
So you WOULDNT trade for one of the BEST leaders, point getters, best center, young big long contract at a relatively cheaper cap space? That would make ME go OMG.

I love Kreider but he hasnt played a day in the NHL. Most likely will turn out to be a very nice player. NO #1 CENTER IN RICHARDS AT 26 YEARS OF AGE.

I LIKE Gaborik but he IS injury prone. And is shaky. He scored HUGE for s two years ago. But this year went away. And in the playoffs he could NOT step up his game and get any points. That makes me a tad scared. I would not be upset to stick with him, but if I am talking about getting one of the premiere centers in the league at 26 YEARS OF AGE, Gaborik is gonesky and I am flying him to LA myself

the 15th overall?? LOL You serious? This draft is an ABSOLUTE crapshoot and the rangers dont have a key guy they are targeting let alone position they are targeting. The online live chat last night they said if there is a d-man better than the foward, they take the d-man. If the foward is better than the d-man at the 15 spot they take the forward. If there is a GOALIE who is better than the d-man or the foward, they take the GOALIE. So in essence, it is the BPA at this point. SO I have NO problem giving up the 15th overall to get MIKE "FRIKKING" RICHARDS. Who did I forget to tell you is 26 YEARS OLD?!

So sir, I must say. OMG to you being a homer making your players out to be something they are not.
Overpayment dude... Come back to reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
Either way it's moot because it wouldn't take that much to get Richards.

Kreider will be a 2nd line winger at best. 3rd line winger at worst.

15th overall pick in a crapshoot draft can be an asset. I'd much prefer to deal it for a player, but that wont happen because we wont take up any available cap space for a player when we barely have enough to fit in Brad Richards as is. But yes, aside from that, it's not something to hold up a trade for.
Agreed.

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote