View Single Post
Old
06-23-2011, 10:23 PM
savebyrichter35

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Line Grinder View Post
What the hell are you talking about step down off that ledge I've been perched on? I don't have to like Marion Gaborik as a player to please you and all the rest of the pompous, loyal to a fault ranger fans! I would never have signed and overpaid him in the first place and I will never change my mind about him as a player who if he isn't scoring goals, is a useless lump of protoplasm on the ice. He will never be the kind of player who will put up lights out numbers if/when we make a long run in the playoffs someday.
That's my opinion of him and if you don't like it, too bad!
I don't care what you say, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you were in love with Gaborik after his first season here and weren't saying ANY of this. There is absolutely nothing you can say to me to convince me otherwise. This isn't a generalization towards the anti-gaborik crowd either, this is specifically towards you. I also love it when people like you talk about how bad Gaborik is, then suggest trading him. If he's as bad as you say, what the hell are we gonna get in return for him? If we're getting any type of significant return, then he's obviously not as bad as you're saying. If he is as bad as you think, then we're not getting anything that will make this team better.

Also, calling him names like "marianne" and "maryjane" don't make your argument any more compelling. All it does is make you sound like an annoying 10 year old.

savebyrichter35 is offline   Reply With Quote