View Single Post
Old
06-24-2011, 12:47 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerEsq View Post
Yeah, except if you count the number of postings per day since we each signed up, you left 50% more of them. And it's not about the number of posts. It's just the frustration in your typing along with the attempt to degrade others in order to feel good about himself while making up stuff about being some insider for the purposes on writing on an anonymous thread... "but I am the expert, and you suck, you suck I tell you, I will stump my feet and cry, you suck, admit it, you suck because if I can't bring others down, that means I can't be anything because my own achievements are nothing. So admit it, you suck, you suck, you have to suck because otherwise... otherwise I'm a loser."

When have I ever claimed to be an insider? The funny thing is, you don't need to be an insider to see through your "analysis." All you need is some common sense.

So I degraded you in order to feel good about myself while making something up...hmmm, that sounds an awful lot like what you did when you started this thread, when you made claims that YOU were going to prove everyone else wrong, and then you made a bunch of stuff up, put down a few half-truths at best, in order to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerEsq View Post
I did not write what I wrote because of his views on hockey, but because of his attitude. I have no problem with his opinion, just the obnoxious way he presents it where the argument is not made for the purpose of discussing hockey, but for the purpose of proving his own self-worth at the expense of others.
Well, YOU are the one who started a thread talking about how YOU were going to prove everyone wrong (I'm going to guess, for he purpose of proving YOUR own self-worth at the expense of others). See, personally, I found that attitude to be nothing if not haughty and obnoxious, especially since you not only failed to provide any sort of analysis, but, IMO, essentially made up a bunch of bullcrap about things that you clearly aren't familiar with. Maybe it's that attitude, and then the subsequent ********* disguised as proof of something that elicited the response from myself.

You wrote what you did to me because, like most people who get called out on trying to pass half of the truth off as the whole truth, they resort to name calling and insults in lieu of providing a good counterargument, in nearly every case because they can't.

If you're going to make **** up, be prepared to be called out on it. Especially if you're annoying about it.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote