View Single Post
Old
06-24-2011, 09:34 AM
healthyscratch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You think Homer will fix the D without screwing up elsewhere? Why on earth would you think that? In 2-3 years we will have an aged Pronger eating space as well.

We just went from a team with a legit chance at the Cup next year to a team with pretty much no chance at a Cup. Yeah, I am pissed off.
Well he fixed the D once, so I trust he can do it again when needed. Watch what happens when we move up tonight and draft the stud d-man of the future.

While I'm still shocked at losing Richie, I was honestly frustrated by the lack of consistancy that has followed this team, and leadership, since the start. First we thought it was Stevens, so he went. Now with a legit coach who knows the game and players, it continued. What's that tell me? They wiped out the Captain and leading scorer, and hopefully the laize faire attitude with it. I'm not condoning the trades, just trying to understand them, and if the front office that's forgotten more about hockey than I'll ever know, then I trust they made the right moves.