View Single Post
Old
06-24-2011, 01:19 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
What people need to realize is the Crop of Scouts he went to get aren't just random picks, for the most part they are pretty good at their job, and Scouting is a highly criticized job, but if the right picks are made the scouts could go from 0 to hero.

I have more confidence in our scouting staff this year, then I did 3 years ago, and I'm looking forward to tonight. Also the scouts we got are abit like Timmins, they like boom or bust picks, and eventually one of them will pan out.
We got PK Subban in the 2nd round. That imo is equivalent to picking a guy like Zetterberg in the later rounds. Because of that with Markov healthy we have two #1 D. Other teams don't even have one.

I really hope Markov can stay healthy, our team is beastly because of that draft pick. Pacioretty too and I think Palushaj may get called up and Pouliot dealt. (We'll wait and see)

I can't wait to see what Tinordi, Kristo, Leblanc, this years picks, etc can do for us. Really excited to see Eller progress and become a true #2 center too.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote