View Single Post
Old
06-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Mostly this, although there's an even bigger D, name slips my mind this very second.... would be ok in lieu of Siemens
Oleksiak is efinately bigger. Not so sure he plays bigger though. Still an intriguing prospect. Anytime a guy that size can skate you got something. The guy is a monster.

Siemens though in every report is an excellent skater, and hates to lose physical battles. Especially in front of his net. <--I love when I hear that about a defenseman. They say he takes it personal when someone bumps his goalie. One guide ranked him the number 1 player out of the WHL. He also has offense to his game. Big shot, likes to join the rush at times. For the many tools he brings, I think he is a very intriguing prospect. A hybrid...Compared to Bieksa.

Redline threw the knock on him that he likes to fight but he doesn't win them all. I don't mind that...I like that he's a gamer.

But of course, this team is stacked on the blueline already so I don't think he is the guy. Just saying I wouldn't be the least bit dissapointed if he was.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote