View Single Post
06-24-2011, 04:26 PM
vCash: 500
Ok, I'm sorry & I know some of you guys are probably sick of me ranting about this but now that it's official that Winnipeg gets to be the Jets again! I'm pissed that Winnipeg gets to regain their lost team "even tho they're a completely different franchise" but yet we have to still be the "Wild"!! How come they get their name back but we have to have the stupidist name & colors in sports!?

Here's the article:

From Russo:

Russostrib Michael Russo
Since the #wpgjets are allowed back into #NHL, #mnwild may as well change its name to the #northstars tonight

I know alot of you guys don't care as much as me but I can't stress enough my hatred for our name & color combo...

I feel like Minnesota got screwed, we should of never been allowed to be sold in the first place knowing we were getting moved. And we should have been able to get our name back.. We were told no on both cases.. Now teams like Phoenix are fought for like crazy to not get moved & teams like Winnipeg get all their heritage back even tho it's a totally different franchise!! How is that fair!?

God I HATE being the stupid "Wild" so much... Worst name in all of sports. Im pissed.

se7en is offline   Reply With Quote