View Single Post
Old
06-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en View Post
1) I'm 6'2 and im not big.. tall doesnt mean sturdy. He's a pole.
But you said small, not non-sturdy. So no, he isn't small. And the gym can add a good 20-30lbs over 2-3 years, which is how long it will take him to make the pro level

Quote:
2) Smartest how so? I havent heard this anywhere else... And obvisouly no other team was worried about not getting him "no phone calls at Wild table"
You understand that this draft is one of the deepest in years. Just because we have Brodin at the top doesn't mean no teams had him at #2, 3 ,4 etc.

And here is the smartest quote.

"He moves extremely well and he is above average defensively because his hockey sense is better than most d-men his age. When you can skate as well as he can and are as smart as he is you have to be able to contribute offensively eventually. He played all season on the best team in the Swedish league and didn't look out of place. You watch him with his own age group and he is just quicker and smarter than most of the them.

Quote:
3) 90% of the NHL hate the Sedins... Why would he hate them anyways? Also, what does that have to do with anything.. I'm sure there's not many players on the Wild that like them. Hell, I dont really like them, should I be drafted?
Well that part was just for fun.

But if u hate them and can play top minutes as an 18-year old in the Swedish league, sure! You can be drafted.

Quote:
4) He wants to be a Wild? every kid in the draft said they just want to be picked. any pick would say they "want" to play for the team they get picked by..
Decent point, its just good to hear.

Quote:
This is a BUST.

im just in a bad mood. sorry to take it out on any of you. Im just sick of this team always being a disapointment and I see no reason to be excited about this kid.. wow "he wants to be a wild"..

that just reminds me how much I hate our team name...
So which flaws come out to you and say that he is a bust?

For me, his strengths in mobility, maturity, hockey smarts and ability to move the puck is very impressive. He also plays good minutes in the top Swedish league. I like that combination.