Thread: Confirmed with Link: [CHI/WSH] Troy Brouwer for 26th Pick
View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 05:37 AM
Atlas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCup2012 View Post
These are such non issues....when building a hockey team...I mean come on dude....his fight card and his visor? Really? Reeally? REEEEAALLY? Really?

You have no idea what was available in a trade at any other time before this. Give it some time. McPhee has a lot of options and probably more trade partners to do things with around July 1st.

I liked that people were saying Brouwer fought because Ovie, Backstrom, Semin and Green need guys to watch their back. Brashear was great at that. The Caps were much more brave.

This year, Boudreau didn't play King and King wasn't too good when did get in. As it turned out, the Caps were spineless this year.

Brouwer will help a little but I was disappointed to find he isn't really a fighter. That's not gonna be a big part of what he brings. McPhee could've used that 1st rounder better IMO. But it's not the worst trade ever or anything.

Btw, I saw on the main board that you consider yourself anti-McPhee. I was surprised because you support him here more than just about anyone these days.

Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote