Old
06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York RKY View Post
Thanks for the helpful insight Johnathan.

You are helping relieve some of the stresses not only for me but around the whole board.
This is a guy people should be pretty happy with in the 5th. Projected to be a top 5 (3?) pick a year and a half ago. Fell a lot this year since he just never really got much better. Dude has one of the highest compete levels of anyone in the draft and plays like he's 6'5 and 230 pounds. True reckless abandon at times. I worry about his health as a little guy, but as I said -- we've seen Callahan do it and McColgan reminds a lot of people of Callahan as a kid in juniors (same **** -- too small to play his game, limited offensive upside, etc. etc.).

In 5 years, we might look back on him as the best player in our draft class. We might also just think he's been a fun AHLer that provides energy.

This will be a fun guy to watch develop.

"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw
Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote