View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 12:42 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Simply my favorite sleeper during the year. I think he is very good value at this spot.

Quote:
41. Frankie Corrado - Defenseman - Sudbury Wolves
Corrado is one of the more interesting defenseman eligible for 2011, in my opinion. He's definitely a project, but he's a project that could pay off big in the future should his development take the right course. Once paired with fellow draft eligible defenseman Justin Sefton, the two of them really saw great improvements in their game. By the end of the season, they were probably Sudbury's top pairing. Corrado is a high risk player. He's a very good skater who has explosive straight ahead speed, which makes him a very dangerous player when leading the rush. He's also a physical player who loves to catch guys with their head down, entering the zone. But he can be prone to frustration offensively and will force passes up ice to make things happen. He's also a work in progress defensively and has lapses where he fails to tie up his man, or gets exposed/outworked along the wall. But the intangibles are there. He reminds me a lot of Jesse Blacker in his draft season, and we all know how well he's progressed throughout his OHL career.
http://ohlprospects.blogspot.com/201...r-2011_15.html

thefeebster is offline   Reply With Quote