Old
06-25-2011, 01:51 PM
hossua34
Mutt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to hossua34 Send a message via Yahoo to hossua34
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
You "(keep) him there out of spite and to teach him a lesson", he bolts back to Russia and the CBJ get nothing.

Sadly, I can't argue with your there. We've sucked, in large part, because we suck at scouting and drafting.
I'm fine with the first part. If he's so selfish and uncommitted, I don't have a problem with chasing him out of the league and NOT getting a pick back.

LOLing so hard right now about people getting excited over Tynan. Oh, he had a good season for Notre Dame and in some tournaments. Whoopdy freakin' doo. I remember getting excited over Kiel McLeod's stats when we drafted him, too. Bottom line is that talent's not likely to transfer to the NHL, or he wouldn't have been sitting there in the third round. Is he really smaller than Filatov? Jesus... Come on, guys. We just drafted a tiny college player with maybe some potential. To get him we traded the player who two years ago was ranked as the top prospect in hockey... And people are posting hearts and starting bandwagons. I know some of you are scratching and clawing for anything to delude themselves into thinking we just won a trade, but that is just sad.

Last edited by hossua34: 06-25-2011 at 01:57 PM.