View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 02:26 PM
ct2111

vCash: 500
Quote:
CS: I'm sure the Wisconsin fans want to know a little bit more about your game. They can see the stats you've put up at the high school level and with Team Wisconsin. Can you describe your game a little bit and what you think you can bring to the table when you get to Wisconsin?

Navin: I'm 6'2.5" so I would have to say I have size and strength in my advantage over many player, I have been told by many people that I have a high caliber shot. I've been a goal scorer a long with a play maker. I believe I have good vision on the ice to find the open man and to make plays. Coming to Wisconsin I think I can bring my size and my ability to score to the team.
noalibisnoregrets: Interview with Navin

Quote:
Wisconsin recruit Brad Navin was a kid that kind of dropped off the radar when he decided to play Wisconsin high school hockey this season. Again, it's tough to judge him in this setting. At his size, he'll likely make his living right in front of the net on the power play, but as Team WI's top forward, he was out on the perimeter helping quarterback the power play. Like Wittchow, there is potential there, but it will depend on if a team is willing to make that big of a gamble.
WesternHockeyCollegeBlog

ct2111 is offline   Reply With Quote