View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
And there it is. Dumbest statement on this board. Again.
no, Jest, the dumbest thing on this board is the way you [and dave now, too] are coming up with ways to try and prove that Comcast Customers Nationwide who happen to be Sharks fans [and who can get their home teams local CSN on another provider] are being treated the same as Comcast Customers Nationwide who happen to be Flyers fans [and who cannot get their home teams local CSN on another provider]

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am dave View Post
Oy. First of all, "many of which are Comcast customers" is a patently false statement. Practically nobody outside of bar owners and you have more than one cable service.

Secondly, we've been through this time and time and time again.

Comcast customers in Philadelphia can get CSN-P
DTV customers in Philadelphia cannot get CSN-P
Customers with both services in Philadelphia can get CSN-P.
Therefore, all Comcast customers in Philadelphia are treated equally.

Comcast customers in Chicago cannot get CSN-P
DTV customers in Chicago cannot get CSN-P
Customers with both services in Chicago cannot get CSN-P.
Therefore, all Comcast customers in Chicago are treated equally.
nope.

Sharks fans who are Comcast customers in Chicago can get CSN Bay Area via other providers
Flyers fans who are Comcast customers in Chicago cannot get CSN Philly via other providers

one group of Comcast customers cab get their home team's area CSN, the other group cannot

i don't see you producing any numbers to disprove my claim.

regardless, you two, if u want to pretend Comcast treats every one of their customers equally, go ahead.

the FCC disagreed, and has now closed the loophole by which comcast has gotten away with it since the '90s

Comcast will now be forced to treat us all equally, regardless of which team we root for - we'll ALL get access to our home team's CSN

Bernie Parent 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote