View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McNeal View Post
It's funny because when I hear the name Setoguchi, mediocrity is one of the first things that come to mind.

No knock on the player, he's decent, but hardly anything to get worked up or excited about one way or the other. Sounds like you just want trades for the sake of change, and would probably be the first to knock Setoguchi and management when he plays here and puts up another 40 pt season.
If Setoguchi is mediocre in your mind, what do you think of the balance of our core players? We only had one player surpass 50 points. I guess you are thrilled with mediocrity? Why bother taking a chance on actually getting a promising young player, who is signed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcat1 View Post
you're really funny.
At least most people here can defend their beliefs, right or wrong. You just poke your little head in here, with a clueless statement. Whats the matter? Scared to throw your .02c out there in case someone disagrees with you?

Waiting to see how everyone else feels before jumping on the bandwagon? I disagree with a lot of people here, but at least I respect the fact they actually have an opinion.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote