View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcat1 View Post
Nope. I find it most humourous to see people like us who have no idea of who these players are, nevermind having seen them play or having had access to 'inside' information and still call them 'underwhelming', etc.

I have a few choices as to how I'll react:

1) do what I did... laugh

2) get upset at another foolish evaluation made without proper and complete information to use in the said evaluation (by the way, as a teacher, if I was to do an evaluation of a student in a similar manner, I'd have my knuckles rapped if not be downright reprimanded)

3) ignore it. nevertheless, I do it with the hope that these 'commentators' will step back and see the weakness of their positions.

4) just add my evaluation (which is... hey! we can actually evaluate this draft less than a day after it takes place?).

I wonder why it is that hockeysfuture.com does a draft evaluation 5 YEARS after the draft. Maybe it gives the one evaluating a better platform from which to see the results of the draft.

So, I go back to my first option. I may as well chuckle at the foolish statements. At the very least it follows Rabelais's perspective on getting good health. Humour contributes to better health whereas the opposite actually hurts.
Just what I thought, you have no opinion.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote