View Single Post
Old
06-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Didier was scheduled to go to DU in 2012 but it appears he changed plans or the coach wanted him a year sooner. He's going to DU in the fall as of yesterday at least.

Sullivan I'd rather see in the CHL then back the USHS but who knows if he would consider that route, got to be hard to pass up a chance to get an education at one of the top universities in the world. Perhaps if he was a 1st rounder it would be a little more likely but who knows what impact getting drafted by the Habs will have on him and what if any say they have for where they would like him to play.

Nygren since there's currently a transfer agreement with Sweden, we can sign him and either bring him over or lend him back to SEL. Hamilton at this time is thin on defense, granted that could change depending on what PG does this summer but if he looks good then I'm all for bringing him over.
Am I doing this right? Denver will have the following d-men next year:

Out of the returnees: Donovan/Lee/Makowski/Philipps/
And as freshmen: Mayfield/Didier/Laleggia

Now, that's 7 d-men. And you guess that as a freshman, Mayfield has the upper hand, so a battle for #6 between Didier and Laleggia? Though if the coach ask you to come....you probably have a guaranteed spot so it shouldn't be no biggie.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote