View Single Post
Old
06-26-2011, 01:21 AM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Just realized this guy was at the U18's, but i didn't really notice him much at all. I'd assume that's where the org took a liking to him, despite him not showing up on the scoreboard once (Per hf, he was on he 4th line).

Also, Anders Östbergs puts out his annual draft list for swedish eligibles. He ranked Ludwig 15th of all swedes available in the draft and there is a tiny blurb that didn't translate well, but i'm inferring it goes something like "He was a lot better in the spring and skating for his size is 5 out of 5. Can be an excellent role player. Someone will definitely take a chance on him in the 5th to 7th round."

http://sport.msn.se/hockey/news/1169...opp-50-ranking

Optimistically speaking, if this guy becomes a left wing Jannick Hansen, i'll be super happy and the league should be terrified to have both on the same line. I'd like to see him come over like Hansen did. From what i read, he is not getting much opportunity and is stuck on the bottom 6 of the J20 squad. So I really hope we ask a team to select him in this weeks import draft. If he finds some hands, with the speed he is touted with, he could be a poor man's Rakell.

thefeebster is offline   Reply With Quote