View Single Post
Old
06-26-2011, 07:19 AM
jlgib21*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleuetbio View Post
Im pretty statisfy with the drat. Of course, we all want big center-wings because we have a massive lach there and it was tough to pass on some on them like McNeill the 1st day and Ambroz, Labate, Kessy,Tvrdon, Mersch, Noebels, Le Sieur, and some others smallers but talented like Boucher and Hudon in the 4th and 5th round but they should know what they do and if they pass on them like many gms around the league, there's a reason why. If I am the GM I would pick Labate, Ambroz and Kessy or Tvrdon in the 4th and everybody put A+ mark on the board, but right now everybody are pisted because we still have the hunger for a new MaxPac, a Carter or a Lucic.

That said, Gauthier said that he prefers to pick tiny players because a big player is maybe at his peak.... I realy dont like this statement. Should I understand that we'll always prefer a small player to a taller with same talent because we think the smaller can be automaticly better in the future. Strange!
IF true, that smaller player statement by PG is so asinine,that it just confirms what a total wimp and loser he is.Is he a masochist that gets off on seeing our players get pummeled on a nightly basis,win or lose ?

jlgib21* is offline   Reply With Quote