View Single Post
Old
06-26-2011, 03:11 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
I have never been more happy about a signing than this. This is the 2nd time during holmgren's tenure that he signed the player i wanted. i prayed that we didnt get drury or gomez and we got the guy i wanted in briere. now i really thought we were gonna be forced to sign vokoun. This is outside the box and unprecedented but exactly the right move. I love how people act like the media in philly is so intimidating. who, tim pannaccio? loser. that new dude seravalli? and nobody cares about eskin. Bryzgalov will eat them alive and i also think he will perform above expectations. People hate holmgren because they get man crushes on players, but this is about a cup. only a cup. We tried and failed with that team. now instead of praying, hoping and standing still he uses his power to change and create before he loses it. only truely bad move made is shelley. This is not over either. I am really lookin forward to not having to pray we get out of our 3 0 first period hole game after game this year. I will now purchase my byzgalov jersey.
Ya might want to spell it the right way before you get it!

Bryz sounds like quite the character so it will be fun watching his interviews. As for the media, scary no, idiotic yes.