View Single Post
Old
06-26-2011, 04:42 PM
habitue*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leefuyoung View Post
1. Beaulieu - Right now he is the only dman with top 2 potential. To many he was a top 10 talent. None of our other prospects can make that claim when they were drafted.
2. Emelien - His lack of offensive ability means he'll be more of a top 4 dman. He is ahead of Tinordi at this point because he is NHL ready.
3. Tinordi - His OHL season doesn't lead me to believe that he'll be more than a top 4 dman.
4. LeBlanc - I think he has proven that he isn't going to be a high end offensive forward. Sounds like Chris Higgins to me. Not bad thing.
5. Avtsyn - Same age as LeBlanc but already playing in the AHL. He didn't have a great season but he still has top 6 potential. I'm predicting he moves past LeBlanc this year.
6. Palushjai - NHL ready but at best he'll be a 3rd liner.
7. Bournival - Basically put up the same numbers in the Q as LeBlanc but is a year younger. Another prospect with 3rd line potential.
8. Kristo - He doesn't give me a good vibe. He took a step back this year. Not a good sign for a guy three years after he has been drafted. He has speed so that may get him to the NHL but again I don't see a top 6 talent.
9. Nash - He's moved ahead of Carle. Sounds like a bottom pair dman.
10. Engqvist - Already had his cup of coffee in the NHL. A 4th line centre at some point.
Gallagher should be in the top ten.

habitue* is offline   Reply With Quote