View Single Post
Old
06-26-2011, 11:21 PM
100angryvikings

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
Habs: I expect a similar year as last year -- Bruins and Habs each playing their preferred brand of hockey, staying fairly close together in the standings and meeting in the playoffs for a good hockey series. That rivalry has really revived since the Bruins made themselves relevant again in 2008.

I haven't learned to hate the other "traditional" Bruins rivals like the Leafs. I don't consider them rivals really. That's kinda an earned position for this fan and those teams haven't earned it. We're as much rivals with Vancouver as we are with the leafs until Toronto starts showing up for the season series.

As far as I'm concerned our only divisional rival other than the Habs is the Sabres -- and they're a team to watch next year, incidentally, especially if Miller can cure his case of the playoff yips.
Really? Toronto winning the season series 4 games to 2 including a 5-2 trouncing of the B's isnt showing up enough?

Now if you want to throw our lack of playoff appearances in our face than by all means I cant argue, but if youre talking about regular season play, I think you should watch a few more Leafs-Bruins matches. Youd be surprised just how hard Toronto competes against Boston.

100angryvikings is offline   Reply With Quote