View Single Post
Old
06-27-2011, 07:34 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shockmaster View Post
Our stubhub selection is usually pretty limited to scalpers who have been grandfathered into having season tickets in our Upper Goal Zone and a few regular priced tickets scattered throughout the rest of the arena. You'll see 50 listings, and 40+ will be in the UGZ, with folks trying to get $30-40 for a $15-25 ticket. Occasionally on the day of the game you will see those listings drop significantly to under 10 when they realize it's that or nothing. it's worth looking at Stubhub on a game-by-game basis to see if there's a deal out there though. you'll also occasionally find auctions on Ebay that end the day of the game for cheap, but that kind of thing works better for folks already in Raleigh.

I'd try to get in before 4 if possible, or else you can get stuck anywhere between a 25 mile section from Durham to Raleigh starting around exit 270 of I-40. It likely won't be stop and go, but you may be slowed down.
Good info, thanks. Do you have a suggestion on where you prefer to sit when you go? I don't know why I never consider eBay, but I probably should. Also, if there is anyone here that is a STH that sells them, PM me and we can talk about it if you want. We're eyeing the two Friday night games (Nov 25th and Mar 30th), but not sure which one we're going to go to. Don't really want to go over Thanksgiving weekend, but was already planning a trip for the Hawks game on Mar 31st in Nash.

Sounds good. I can't imagine it is anything like Atlanta traffic, but had to confirm just to be safe.