View Single Post
Old
06-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesmaster View Post
O, and just a heads up, it is usually a bad idea to insult the opposing side of an argument. It does not demonstrate that you are correct in your position, since when there is an argument there is no true correct stance else it would not be an argument. You can present your arguments. You can demonstrate why your oppositions points are weaker. But simply shrugging them off as people" looking for excuses to justify bad decisions" is rather infantile. This has nothing to do with my stance. This is simply a criticism on your writing style. Use it in a constructive or destructive matter at your leisure.
Nope, I do that on purpose. Why? Simply because I call a spade a spade. I call it the way I see it. If I wanted to win a popularity contest, I'd write about how great the organization is, how great the players are, how they can do no wrong. It's go with the popular belief, follow the herd like everyone else. It's not as much putting anyone down as it is painting the picture the way I see it. To the readers to use it in a constructive or destructive manner at their leisure.