View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
One season ago I would be the first to say lets move Dan Girardi and do it for a mediocre return. That was just how I felt after the Gaborik incident with Dan Carcillo.

This past season though Girardi was a stud. And...the guy pairs off with Marc Staal incredibly well. As a top pairing, I am fine with these two. The cap hits aren't out of control, and that they know each others game to me just says keep them both unless a bonafide stud comes available and he needs to be in the package.

On Havlat...I think this guy is a very underrated player. I like him, and I would be happy to see him here. Tradng Dan Girardi for him though?... I am not sold on that.

I still wish the team could find a way scoop Clowe out of SJ. That the kind of guy I want to see up there if...IF richards signs. Balance out the smaller, less phyiscal players that this team currently has and get a player that will give these guys a little more room. In Boston we just watched what can happen with a super-physical LW can do in your top 6. I have all the confidence in the world in the supporting cast. But this team needs that X-FACTOR.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote