View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Little Nilan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koseegin View Post
I'm just boggled by the fact that you think that a 2nd for Moore, a second for Wisniewski and Maxwell and a 4th for Sopel and Dawes are bad trades when you come on HF willing to trade the 17th overall pick and a chance to select Beaulieu for a top 9 forward in Troy Brouwer or a 1st and Tinordi for Penner(you were also willing to trade a 1st and Kostitsyn for Penner, which would have not only been a lateral move, but would have also been a loss considering we'd lose that first for a very inconsistent player).

I find this pretty funny.
Having Brouwer and Penner on the team changes the dynamic of the wingers and actually makes the team better, maybe even much better. Wiz was awesome (and I think that trade was just downright amazing), but the players you listed were spare parts won't have been here for a long time at all. In actually, their impact would have been minimal in the end. How good were those trades then? His trade proposals actually ressemble what happens throughout the league. Didn't read any of the posts longer than 1 paragraph so no need to shove them in my face if any of these things were brought up.