View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
LMAO at the heards spending more time discussing me instead of trying to see what's in the content on the text. You're all so funny.
Have you read the thread? There are multiple posts actually discussing the arguments you put forth and actually give reasons why they disagree.

Quote:
I don't think there is anything I would say that would make you change your mind. You (and when I say you I mean a few of you) have your pre-conceived idea of what I'm trying to do, what's on my mind and my evil plan to gain control of the planet.
I don't think I or anyone else have any pre-conceived notion of you. The only person who has a pre-conceived notion here is you in regards to management. Your whole blog is one giant negative complaint. You've been on these boards a while and your "argument" has been the same since the beginning as well as your tone.

No, this wasn't a full picture of Gauthier or Martin's work. I've admitted to that already but hey, you guys pass over it as if I didn't mention it. Fill your boots!

Quote:
I had noticed for a while though that Gauthier was giving assets away with nothing to show for in the long run and with this research, whether you agree with it or not, whether you find other excuses to justify it or not, I have put to light that there are a lot of good assets that were sent away with nothing left to show for.
Giving away assets is common place in the nhl for teams who are trying to solidify their lineup for playoff time. Look at every team they all do the same.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I think you're way too narrow and one-sided in your analysis. Why don't you take a look at the trades made by playoff teams in the last few years and see how many wasted assets there have been. Like I said, rentals or "wasting assets" is common place for teams in the playoffs.

Quote:
That's okay, I was expecting the herd to follow suit, to break it down. I wasn't quite expecting it to turn against me personally the way it has, but it speaks highly of the maturity (or lack of there off) on HF Boards in the last few years, in spite of the self-proclaimed patting on the back.
Once again you never respond to the actual arguments people present against your opinion. Instead you keep regurgitating the same stupid "following the herd" statement instead of actually addressing people's concerns with your articles/blog/opinion pieces. It's an easy cop-out on your part, but just shows that you aren't able to discuss with anyone who differs from your opinion. You did this in the Kostitsyn thread, the Pouliot thread, the Martin thread etc. You avoid arguments by posting emoticons after cliche cop-out sayings or other immature things like U mad memes.