View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 07:06 AM
Mitchy

vCash: 500
Couple of things...

1. When the Whalers were doing some serious forechecking, it seemed like everytime, the Rangers did not know what to do with the puck. Passing it from one defenseman to another, back behind the net, back off the boards, back behind the net, puck still in the Rangers zone, then turnover. It happened quite a few times, and I wouldn't mind it so much if we could put some forechecking ourselves.

2. Malakhov and Mironov SUCK. Of course all of you knew that, so why are they still playing, they were responible for that second goal, mostly due to Malacough. He freakin let that Whaler get in the inside of him to the goal lucky for Dunham with the save but the Whalers kept the puck alive and scored.

3. Swap Lundmark and Carter NOW. Carter=can't do ***** right now, might as well have Simon up there. Lundmark, while hasn't shown much, but to me, shown me when he has the puck, he can create offense and make some good passes. He's a very smart player, and to me his passing ability is what's standing out so far.

All in all we shoulda beat the Whalers. dissapointing not getting a win, but in time.