View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru

vCash: 500
Quote:
LMAO at the heards spending more time discussing me instead of trying to see what's in the content on the text. You're all so funny.
Looking at the numerous answers you receive, it seems people have taken plenty of time to address your points individually.
Quote:

I don't think there is anything I would say that would make you change your mind. You (and when I say you I mean a few of you) have your pre-conceived idea of what I'm trying to do, what's on my mind and my evil plan to gain control of the planet.
Ridiculous exageration aside, it begs the question: if your exercice was truly genuine, then how could you miss so much of the context of the last few years, and why is this missing context always support the same side? That's one heck of a coincidence, isn't?
Quote:
No, this wasn't a full picture of Gauthier or Martin's work. I've admitted to that already but hey, you guys pass over it as if I didn't mention it. Fill your boots!
The point isn't that it's a full picture; the point is that it's clearly not a fair picture, which kind of put a dent on your claim of objectivity.
Quote:
I had noticed for a while though that Gauthier was giving assets away with nothing to show for in the long run and with this research, whether you agree with it or not, whether you find other excuses to justify it or not, I have put to light that there are a lot of good assets that were sent away with nothing left to show for.
It would be very interesting if plenty of other teams weren't also trading picks and assets for short term gain, every single season. It's not a failing of Gauthier that you observed, it's you not understanding how teams operate.
Quote:
That's okay, I was expecting the herd to follow suit, to break it down. I wasn't quite expecting it to turn against me personally the way it has, but it speaks highly of the maturity (or lack of there off) on HF Boards in the last few years, in spite of the self-proclaimed patting on the back.

Pouliot was a bum, and so were Sergei, D'Agostini, Latendresse and Boucher. All hail Gauthier and Martin, who should have won awards for their work!
This doesn't has the punch you think it has.