View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 11:29 AM
PassShootScore
208 Row 18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris6net View Post
I am personal friends with my rep. and I was in Manhattan last night and had a few drinks with him. He was telling me that there are still plenty of tickets available in the lower section but the 300,s and 400,s are picked clean. He also told me something that I found interesting in that between cancellations and new STH,s the Rangers are plus 80 STH,s this year as compared to minus 155 last year. That is not total seats but actual subscribers so it might not sound like a lot but they lost over 500 seats last year to non-renewals and this year added about 300 so far. Also with a possible basketball lockout they could gain more subscribers and I was told they have about another 50-60 they hope to finalize before the season. I know that last year during the 2nd half and the playoffs the Rangers were a very hot ticket.
i talked to my rep on friday and asked what is going to be open for season ticket holders that want to add more seats to thier account and she said that most likely there will be a couple of pairs in the 400s behind the goals and possibly in the 300s

Do you think there is any truth to that?

PassShootScore is offline   Reply With Quote