View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 03:02 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
Sometimes a firm is downsizing and they have to let someone go not because they don't have the space. Somtimes good employees are victims of such downsizing. Now, we didn't downsize, but we sure had a glut of players, and Lappy was deemed expendable.

That doesn't mean that he's suddenly a cancer who is adversely affecting the performance of his fellow employees. If you want to play psychologist, I suggest you learn a little more before running your mouth.
To be honest I don't think that's what he was trying to say judging by his post. Just an analogy he used for the sake of using one, not that he was trying to say anything bad.

Just the point I think he was making is that whether or not Lapierre asked of Gauthier did isn't really relevant. What we know is talks were had and Lappy was gone. It isn't a stretch really to assume one of the sides started the talks. Whether it's Gauthier needing to move Lappy or Lappy asking to be moved. I'd assume if it was a mutual decision it was likely as a result of Lappy bringing it up though.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote