View Single Post
Old
06-28-2011, 03:35 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Treff View Post
He is expected to sign an ELC within days.
Please keep us updated, I'm very interested to see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Pashnin already hitting everything according to Zipay and HFNYR

stevezipay 10:41am via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Pashnin with about six hits
I've been a big fan of this kid's style. I'm also very interested to see if McIlrath puts him in his place. I want to see if these two clash in camp. After all, that's McIlrath's job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
he had hip surgery last year...don't remember if it was a replacement or just fixing something.
You often mess up other joints in the leg by putting off the surgery. You basically make the whole thing worse. You can even mess up the other side. It's not that uncommon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpin View Post
When watching Sustr does anyone else have Kjell Samuelsson flashbacks?
Nice comparison

With the Girardi Side Bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipernsx View Post
Girardi isn't fantastic though he's no worse then Redden, Rozsival, Mara, Kalinin, Gilroy, Backman, Malik, and I'm sure other defenders we've iced over the past few years. Really, the only one who is better defensively on this current team, is clearly Staal. That said, he's a cheaper alternative then some of those guys who are still on the team and should be considered to move first because he maintains better cap flexibility and his game may still improve. A 25 year old defenseman with only 3 seasons under his belt, has room to improve and very well could.

I'm high on options available in Hartford and we've got two right handed defenders in Sauer and Sangs who I wouldn't mind seeing play which could make Girardi expendable.

This defense has a long way to go before they're sold, but they're young and I'm not willing to give up on the younger guys yet.
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=733571&page=2

Now that we've got younger guys up like McD, Sauer, and now Erixon. I believe we should move him out for a high powered winger, but that's for another thread.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote