View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 08:46 AM
IGM

vCash: 500
I think that Cammo has too much upside to include him in that deal and that time will prove me right. That being said, I think Hanan IS a great young physical D and might be one of the best at what he does for his age group in the league right now. I don't know, the Kings have a couple of young guys in the system that are a year away from being able to step into that spot (maybe two) so while it is an interesting idea I am not sure that it is a fit for the Kings.

I would love to have Hanan on the team, he is solid but who do we move that a, the Sharks would want and b, we would want to part with. It would have to be one of our young forwards and we really don't have anyone that would be a good choice value wise to move at this point in time. IF Cammo can play healthy the rest of this season I think he will have 15 or so goals and 20 assists and be a real pesky player so he might become the player that would have the right value to use in that deal (straight up) but why move him when we need his skills?

I think the answer here for the Kings is to play the season and see where we are closer to the deadline and then make the appropriate deal.