Thread: Jamie Lundmark?
View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 09:40 AM
JCProdigy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Other than the fact that Lundmark didn't get a shot on goal until tonight, he's done his job. And played well on the penalty kill. He's been the best player on his line--and the only competent one--which is not saying much, but does explain why he hasn't stood out. Lundmark isn't ready to take over a line or a game just yet. But as someone else pointed out, he's doing the little things that players who are successful do. He'll only get better.
Disagree. He did nothing the first two games and was just as invisible as the other two fowards on his line. If you want to talk little things like winning battles along the boards and picking up his man, he failed to do that several times over those two games also.

Now saying that, I must say that he was a different player out there last night. He was involved, played very good D, and won some battles along the boards including the one behind the net where he beat two Hurricanes and then fed Holik in front. That's the type a play he and all the others must bring every game.