View Single Post
Old
06-29-2011, 03:39 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by free0717 View Post
Wade is not walking away from the 16.5 $ million bucks owed to him. Case Closed.
Mr. Moderator, please close this thread. This aint gonna happen.
you only say this because you don't have millions already stashed away in your bank account. you only say this because you don't know the feeling of coming so close to the stanley cup only to have it taken away from you. you only say this because you don't understand what it would be like to live a lifetime of regret knowing that in the short amount of time you had left with the game and career you grew up with and truly love, you gave up your last chance to reach for lord stanley's cup. fight and you may fail. take your $6.5M and you will live a wealthy life at least awhile. and dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

If I'm Wade, I make it back to the NHL. I fight to reach those dreams. I end my career on my own terms. I win the Masterson trophy and shove it up Sather's ass!

n8 is offline   Reply With Quote